Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last Chance Texaco

Peter Lance could lose driver's license for drunk driving arrest...

ok so after I do a story on purifying the soul, the News-Press does a story on purifying the soul...

then when I did a story on Officer Kasi Beutel getting a promotion, the News-Press does a story on Sunday about it.....only they twisted it into a fiction like Scott Steepleton likes to do....

Scott claims that Chief Mannix told him that Beutel didn't technically get a promotion, just a raise in pay, an assignment for four years and was chosen among other applicants..that is what's known as a promotion in my book!

and of course he got his facts wrong again and a correction was issued the next day! this the Last Chance Texaco for the News-Press and Lance and Genis as they apparently try to convince a Ventura court that a public worker out on injury should somehow be bound and gagged and not allowed to talk to anyone.....good luck with that fellas and I scooped you Scott!!

now the real headline should be "Peter Lance could lose license for drunk driving arrest"....oh I hope so and let's also hope the Ventura judges are smarter than the Santa Barbara judges!

and hey where's Terry Tyler? after I did a story on his changed DUI position, he can't be found on the pages of the News-Press..doing guestatorials...hmmmm..did he get fired???

well, I think someone over at Team Wendy is reading this blog and taking notes...so I guess that makes me the new editor of the News-Press!! congratulations

No comments: