Sunday, January 8, 2012

sunshine on me...

thru the branches..sunshine on me thru the vines..
when I hear that little nice song I think of Bird's Eye peas and me and John Denver sitting on a mountain top rapping with the eagles...

ok so I'm watching the GOP candidates debate and these guys are just weird with the exception of Huntsman....Romney is maybe ok if he calms down a bit...it looks like he's trying to sell me a used vacuum cleaner..Ron Paul's the only one who gets foreign policy and the useless wars the conservatives want to keep going...and Newt wants to keep the newest wife in Tiffany's jewelry...poor Newt, got draft deferments and Ron Paul called him a chickenhawk...a guy who advocates war but has never fought in one...Newt just kept saying his dad was in the army...Newt should drop out..of the human race...and Rick Perry is just a religious hick wacko and obvious alcohol abuser...Guns God and Alcohol..the new Holy Trinity!!!


and Rick Santorum is starting to scare me...he's a devout Christian and says he's a catholic with seven kids but there's something up with his genetics..or his wife's...have you seen the wife? she looks insane! first they had a kid that is disabled and they hide her away..

then I hear they had a baby who died after a few weeks and Rick brought the dead baby home and showed it to the family to prove it was here and alive once, but now it's dead..how weird is that? it's like he brought a football home to toss around or brought a new pet home..but no, he brings a dead baby home as a conversation piece....

well I looked in the bible and nowhere did I see it was ok to bring dead babies home and play with them...dead dogs I can see but dead babies???

No comments: