Wednesday, January 4, 2012

you ain't goin' nowhere

oo~wee ride me high, tomorrow's the day my bride's gonna come...oh~hoe are we gonna fly....

surf's up..I'm looking for 20 ft waves but I don't see nuthin but 3 footers..I would like a few days like Maverick's in Carp....that would be cool but maybe not for all them actors living at the water front!!

oh I see..now the News-Press is anti-drunk driving!! DUI arrests on the front page...guestatorial by reformed DUI supporter Terry Tyler..this year he says: don't even think about drinking and driving and he says always use blinkers when changing lanes.. I think someone from the SBPD had a sitdown with Terry and told him the facts of life!

a few months ago Tyler was complaining about cops pulling over people who change lanes erratically and without signaling in defense of Lance and Denutzio...now he's changed his tune and has become Mr. Rogers?
I think the News-Press was scared straight since we uncovered all their drug and alcohol issues...

ok so I'm looking thru the Independent when I see a paid for glossy brochure ad for medicinal cannibis by the Medical Cannibis Educational Service..ie potheads..according to the ad, pot cures cancer and all sorts of maladies and disease...in some cases drugs are called for but not everytime you get twitch...I mean, sometimes you gotta deal with reality instead of trying to escape it....if you want pot to treat something, get it like you get any other prescription...the dispensaries are simply not the way to go....smoking pot is not the way to go....unless you ain't goin' nowhere

the night the lights went out in Iowa...
the conservatives are putting on quite a show with all their wacky candidates who want to unseat Obama....let's see, if these get power again we can look forward to another unjustified war or two, more racsim, anti-gay rights, phony religious nonsense, and people peering into my bedroom to see if I'm doing anything immoral..well maybe I'll get a webcam and shock the shit outta them!! but Rick Santorum is a real con artist..he announces that he's got a daughter he won't bring out in public because she's developmentally disabled....WTF, she must be a real monster if her dad is embarrassed to be seen with her! then Santorum, who's an evangelical Christian gets misty about the scantity of life..except his daughter who he would have aborted if he could've...and he wouldn't hesitate to bomb Iran and kill all those terrorist kids...these rightwingers are just hypocrites..and thankfuly Iowa represents an America that died fifty years ago!

America was founded on freedom of speech and freedom of religion..that means you can speak your mind and follow any religion you want.. from Jesus to Buddha to Lao Tzu...that Lao Tzu guy was crazier that Chaucer, but a damn good read!!

ok so I hear that Rupert Murdoch's house boys Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller will be playing the Arlington...please disinfect the house after these clowns are finished...


I got tickets to see Hot Tuna and David Bromberg and I look forward to some real music and entertainment...but I'm catching a cold goddamit I hope that drunk dude breathing on me dint cause it...that dude needs an exorcism!!!

if I get the flu, I ain't goin' nowhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And after you have used MJ to cure prostate, breast and lung cancer, strengthen your brain, cure binge drinking, etc. - put a pinch in your gas tank and get 60 mpg!