Saturday, January 7, 2012

embryonic journey

ok..2012 is starting off with a real bang

first I miss the Hot Tuna show due to the flu....Jorma and Jack.....damn! I always wanted to see Jorma do "Embryonic Journey" at the Lobero...instead I get stuck at home...sneezing every five minutes..how is this fair?


then I read that Wendy treated Dennis Miller, Peter Noone and Nipper to lunch at a new Mexican restaurant in SB...three clueless wankers if I ever saw 'em....altho I liked "Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter"..

then I see a local coffee shop owner and doctor were arrested for sex with 14 year old girl..a family friend.... I guess they were double teaming her over a period of a year..the guys had homes in SB and Mammoth, the ski resort...and are probably conservative small business-minded Republicans...just beware of doctors and coffee shop owners now I guess...

then I see Michael Douglas' son Cameron got a stiff sentence for drug possession in jail and his mom Cassandra is blaming the judge....then I see Michael Douglas doing an acting gig on PBS about Hollywood blacklisting..Mike was so outraged at how the actors were treated by the Academy.....kinda like Mike's friend Wendy treats her workers!! Mike looked into the camera and looked sincere..really really sincere....Douglas is a phony sonofabitch...but due to the flu, I was stuck watching him...

then I see Mr.Wimpy has got religion as he interviews the associate pastor at the First Presbytarian Church in SB....Erik Weibe is the pastor's name..they talked about skateboarding and other goofy stuff...hey Erik, did ya know Mr. Wimpy thinks people who drive drunk are a-ok? did ya know that?? are all these folks now turning to organized religion when nothing else works??? did Pete and Mr. Wimpy break up??

the Daily Sound had some weird moments for the new year..the publisher Jeramy Gordon informed us that he now weighs about 300 pounds..that almost three Justin Beibers!! well you know what they say Jeramy...starve a cold, feed a fever....mmmm I just had pint of Pecan Prelines ice cream to cool me down! then Jeramy says he gonna lose all the excess fat soon...

then the Pet chick Karen Lee Stevens column in the Daily Sound praised Wendy McCaw for adopting Mikey the special pit bull...I would be really impressed if Wendy adopted a child instead...these are the kind of women who are over the top with animals like the lady and the chimp named Travis...she and Travis drank wine and dined and slept together..then Travis finally killed one of her friends and was shot..but when the Pet chick informs me that cows are "intelligent, sentient beings who form complex social relationships, can recognize one another and enjoy an array of activities including problem solving" then I get a hankering of a Jumbo Jack but not as many as Jeramy would eat!

then Karen Lee says the boys from Lompoc who killed the owls will be on trial soon per #69...I looked and didn't see anything on the website then emailed the north county DA..he said he couldn't comment on any matter involving juveniles..well if these two guys are put on trial for killing 4 owls, then the Parks Service and Nature Conservancy should be put on trial for killing thousands of animals on the Channel Islands from pigs to foxes to owls to sea birds.....you name it, they killed it...

then I see Ty Warner made a special Beany Baby and had some celebs sign it...anything for publicity...Santa Barbara has always had celebs but they weren't so hungry for the camera..they came here to hide from the cameras...Mitchum, Wayne, Harry Carey Jr.. used to hang out in the hills of Carp and Montecito back in the day and they would've kicked Ty Warner's ass for turning Montecito into a pampered poodle!!

time to let the wolves out....

No comments: