Monday, January 30, 2012

bend me, shape me

Top: *whip whip*
Bottom: Ouch, no, stop, please stop ... FISHSTICKS!
Top: Huh?
Bottom: Dammit, that's our safe word - now seriously, fishsticks! I MEAN PINEAPPLE!!!

I have to admit I didn't know what a "safeword" was so I looked it up...it's a word that Little Red Ridinghood used..she said my safeword was pineapple..ok so what is a safeword and why would I shout pineapple at someone, under what circumstances?

well...hmmmm..oh..this is all about sex! weird sex..well I feel right at home talking about it in Carp or SB because there are so many sexually repressed/oppressed/impressed/depressed/obsessed folks here...believe me I know

A safeword is a code word or series of code words that are sometimes used in BDSM for a submissive (or "bottom") to unambiguously communicate their physical or emotional state to a dominant (or "top"), typically when approaching, or crossing, a physical, emotional, or moral boundary
BDSM is an erotic preference and a form of sexual expression involving the consensual use of restraint, intense sensory stimulation, and fantasy power role play.

so now I'm Houdini???
ok so it used to be that white folks had sex the old fashioned way.....like missionaries..my first sexual experience was like that...and then in the course of human events, some positions changed but I have never shouted out "pineapple" to anyone ever in my life..at least I don't remember if I did or not..I've shouted out some pretty peculiar things ..I would repeat them here but some of you may faint and I certainly don't want to go to jail, but let's just say I know what I'm talking about and I've heard some pretty peculair things uttered back at me while I was plugging holes.....but I think some of you girls need professional help...I don't know what stage of psycho-sexual developmental arrest you are stuck in, but I wouldn't want to be in a room alone with you..well wait a minute..I take that back...yes I would!!!!

look... most men are wired to fertilize as many women as they can before they die..we're like grasshoppers...I have no desire to be tied up and whipped or handcuffed or strangled..I'll leave those behaviors to the cops...

and if you have any ideas that I'm gonna get in a closet naked, stand on a stool and then try to hang myself while shouting pineapple....well all I can say is I'm in the mood for fishsticks and pineapples tonight...dinner's at eight

No comments: