Sunday, May 6, 2012

blinded by the light

it's ok to shoot the moon...

well, last night I had the best dream I ever had...it was super-natural

I was supernaturally affected by Louise Brooks, the actress from the 1920s who just blew me away in "Diary of a Lost Girl"....I can't explain the dream in real terms so I won't...but watching Louise for a few hours on screen was a delight..and wow what a film..generally I don't watch silent films but this one enlightened me..

my ignorance has been liberated by this masterpiece...it was funny sad, creepy, with sexual undertones and overtones that were drool inspiring!

...the score was fantastic and in the end, after being chased and abused by an outrageous cast of characters, Louise Brooks exited the hero....she was brilliant!!

before watching the movie, I spent some time watching the super moon rise up from the south...it was a rare sight..the brightest moon I've ever seen...I could not look at it through binoculars..it was too luminous...I saw a few meteors dart through the shimery glow of the bright orb..I saw the man in the moon..I saw the woman in the moon...

I saw her rise cast her light and spooky shadows over the marsh...I could see the high tides filling the marsh in the moonlight...

what a marvelous night for a moon dance, I thought...

No comments: