Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome Back, Kotter

this is a letter to the editor of the News-Press whoever that may be..


Dear Sir, Madame or Animal...

wuff wuff wuff!! seriously, have you taken a look at your paper lately? it looks like a conservative gal suffering from bulimia..nothing funny about that but the News-Press lately looks like it's got anorexia nervousa like Ann Coulter looks....

in other words, it's skimpy and skinny and I'm concerned for its health..

let me explain..the Monday edition of the News-Press section one was a paltry 8 pages, mostly ads...the editorial pages had no editorial! doesn't anyone at the News-Press have an opinion anymore??

and is it necessary to have columns by Michelle Malkin and David Limbaugh (Rush's idiot brother) on the same pages? you could interchange their names and columns and I couldn't tell the difference ....that's a rip-off!

and the want ads were only one page! I remember a day when the News-Press want ads stretched on for pages and pages and miles and miles and excited my imagination....what happened?? I can't believe that nobody wants anything anymore...

shrinkage
as a consumer I'm also concerned that I am paying for product that is disappearing and/or shrinking yet costs the same..I would imagine if you shrink the News-Press, there would be a commensurate shrinking of the price...

I realize the subscribers base is shrinking probably down into the 15000 range...if that's the case, then the price of an individual paper should be 50 cent!

and here's some news that you could print and bulk up the paper: John Travolta our neighbor in Santa Ynez, allegedly had a masseur (that's male) that he whacked off in front off..the guy is suing John for sexual battery! now, you'll remember Wendy gave 7000 big bucks to a local girl so she could publish a book about animals and the girl Karen Lee is married to Travolta's step brother! All for Animals, a nonprofit, humane education organization based in Santa Barbara, is pleased to announce the publication of its first children’s book, Animals Have Feelings, Too! Through a generous grant from the Wendy P. McCaw Foundation, All for Animals was able to publish the book, which is available for $9.95 through the organization’s website (allforanimals.com).
As TMZ is reporting, the unnamed masseur is reportedly seeking $2 million plus punitive damages after Travolta is said to have "began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his EEEWWWGROSS!! and the shaft of his TOTALLYGROSSEDOUT!!!! after having stripped naked....

but John Tavolta caught up in a gay sex scandal while Wendy gives $7000 to his step-brother's animal- fixated wife!!!

I'm stunned!! I'm speechless! I'm amused!! I'm totally grossed out! I'm all for animals!!!

now there's a story!!!

No comments: