Friday, May 4, 2012

sea-wash

the sea-wash never ends..the sea-wash repeats, repeats


so I get my two DVDs from KINO...awesome...I put on Diary of a Lost Girl and watch for a few minutes.. it's a silent film with Louise Brooks is who is running around making faces and wisecracks.....I will enjoy it later..

then there's Justine..a bunch of young nuns running around playing with each others tits..I swear to God! I think life should imitate art a bit more often...

so I hear that a shark attacked a seal at the Bluffs...so I go check it out...I always want to witness a shark attack but I know I never will...so I hike around and wow look at all the wildflowers gently swaying in the wind...

"native" and "non-native" doing just fine...oops, some idiot decided to mow down an area....all this growth from the recent rains provides habitat for creatures..snakes little birds bugs coyotes raptors..so why cut it down??


because it's part of the "restoration" mentality..a huge scam that costs tons of money for no benefit..you see all these yellow and purple flowers..they will be back next year..and the year after that..so just leave them alone!!

and look art this exotic creature...she would not be allowed on the paths if the nativists have their way...then I went and had a surf dog...

Measure Why?

a huge development in SB along in Arroya Burro creek at Veronica Springs is touting a "restoration" of the creek in addition to 25 giant homes and cutting down trees to get an ocean view....

there has to be a tipping point on development...a few houses here and there ok..but these instant neighborhoods that want to mess up creek habitats that have taken years to establish...no way!! pretty soom every sq in of SB will be restored and manicured to ugly....

these restorations are a scam..it's pure folly trying to "restore" habitats...why don't they apply the same logic to the ocean? because they can't..they can't control what plants or animals are in the sea...and everytime they try, they fail...

the sea-wash never ends

No comments: