Sunday, May 13, 2012

ready for love

oh baby, I'm ready for love....

ladies....have I got a guy for you! that goes for moms too... are you looking for love in all the wrong places? think you're gonna find that special guy in a bar or on the corner of Milpas and Haley...well, it ain't me babe!! hey, I play hard to get so forget about me...I'll just break your heart and mess up your mind...and put you in a mental hospital...I'll hurt you....bad

but if you're looking for a more genteel chap, then hear me out...I got cupids flying around trying to hook people up and we found a guy...well...a guy and a half... we found just the guy for you..if you're between 35 and 50 years of age, then put down your wine glasses and put your bras back on because your prayers have been answered!

all you need to do is visit Match.com and Mr. Right awaits..he says he's 56, a social drinker, doesn't smoke, has kids but they live away from home..he's toned and athletic..he's a handsome lad and looks super skinny in a tuxedo!!

and there he is... none other than ... PETER LANCE!!!

now, you may remember I covered Peter's DUI hearing in Santa Barbara and enjoyed it immensely...it had everything...pretty girls, drama, boredom, booze, drunk drivers, liars, comedians, tragedy....all happening within the comfy confines of the county courthouse..and Peter is in his 60s, he's not 56! and if he lies about his age, what else did he lie about??

but the hearing is over now and we've all moved on..except me maybe...Judge Brian Hill dismissed Peter's case for spurious reasons...so now I'm on Hill's case to make sure he doesn't mess with the man!!
but geez Pete....Wendy gave you a ton of ink..you're a world famous Emmy award winning investigative journalist...you got a ton of free publicity, there were lawyers in dresses, blondes pretty enough to make me cry...you coulda had any one of them, but you end up doing this?? joining Match.com and lying about your age to get women, lots of women, to call you between the ages of 35 and 50....35 and 50...hmmmmm

hey pal..lemme know if it works, will ya??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lance is 64, according to the YouTube "channel" he created back in March.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahah!

Anonymous said...

What a complete tool