Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daniel

is traveling tonight on a plane...

Santa Barbara Zoo kills another giraffe..this time a baby giraffe..a little bitty baby giraffe called Daniel....oh I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much...
geez is Dr. Kervorkian working at the Zoo now?

the first giraffe died during the Bird Refuge stink and now another one dies during "dental surgery"...shouldn't giraffes be running free on the Serengeti where no killer dentists reside? dental surgery...do they have dentists on the Serengeti??

I don't know what's going on here but ever since the lunatic Zoo started hosting beer parties and naming beer after elephants, the level of professionalism has dropped... whether it's Bud or Coors, it can still cause enough of a buzz that can make you do stupid things, like kill a giraffe..

and they anesthesized (drugged) this little giraffe Daniel..would you do that to a one year old child?? maybe Daniel had some baby teeth coming in and the drunken Zoo staff panicked, drugged him and tried to pull his molars out!! I don't know about you, but I'd feel very very bad if I killed something that big and yet so little compared t ogrown-up giraffes....and he was cute with the little horn thingie sticking out of his head and the big eye lashes....poor little, I mean big guy..well he would have been bigger if he had lived...but poor Daniel didn't live, did he...

I can see Daniel waving good-bye....

No comments: