Tuesday, August 14, 2012

eyes without a face

got no human grace...

I hate soap operas but the Republicans have become one big one....one big soap opera full of drama queens..so what am I to do?? I can't ignore them when they act so dumb, can I?

I lay the blame for the demise of the once great Republicans on the religious right knuckleheads..they use the bible to excuse their own failings....history is full of these people..no matter what sect they are from, there seems to be some Magic Hippie in the Sky they all think will grant them eternal life or make them rich..and they call Obama the Magic Negro..well, at least I can see Obama!

and the conservatives all seem to be money and booze hounds who worship the dollar bill and alcohol....hey I like money too....but I respect it..my definite chief aim is not to chase money, but to use it for good..my good! I learnt these lessons from Napoleon Hill's series the "Law of Success"..you slackers out there would do well to read it..and heed it if you need it...

ok so let's take a look at some laws of success and if you don't follow these laws you'll be a failure..a loser...you don't wanna be a loser do you?

first law: concentrate..what you can't concentrate?? then you got ADD

second law: have a definite chief aim like I mentioned before

third law: have a pleasing personality like me

fourth law: accurate thought..this is a must as nearly every conservative can't quite master an accurate thought..I'll cover this as it relates to the recent Andy Caldwell editorial in the News-Press about Chick fil A..Andy's thought process is all over the place as he claims that homos are forcing conservatives to accept their sinful gay lifestyles! haha...Andy's such a homophobe and with his whiny voice and gayish lisp probably is thinking he's latent queer....

oh God...these folks need Napoleon's help!!
 

the Baron's kid is doing the Clean and Sober program apparently and has a scheduled hearing......trying to clean up his act...a definite chief aim!! hey, good for him!

I wonder if Scott Steepleton will report that the News-Press co-publisher's son is being arraigned in the Santa Barbara criminal court??? or is Scott's leash too short??

No comments: