Friday, August 17, 2012

sign sign everywhere a sign

blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind


ok so they had a workshop on the Mesa last night about giant concrete and PVC artificial reefs..I didn't hear about it till last night...I am opposed to such nonsense and wrote the appropriate agencies to hook this guy Chris Goldblatt before he litters the ocean again...I hate when people litter!!

so on Wednesday I went into Santa Barbara for groceries and a carwash...some chick hit me up for $3 for the change machine since I couldn't break a twenty for her...she was in her twenties, lovely and I of course gladly obliged...I felt 20 feet tall!! like Gulliver!

then I went to the Harbor....according to the signs, I am in the Tsunami Zone again and a walk on Leadbetter beach warns me to stay out of the water due to shark sightings....wow, really, shark sightings in the ocean? some lady said she saw a shark? where's the picture? how come I've never seen one?? there's sharks out there?? really??

I caught a baby shark once and let it go..it was a beautiful animal! as I continued to walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death (Leadbetter beach) I thought to myself that what I'm witnessing from my fellow humans lately can only be described as artificial intelligence...

I hear that Goldblatt already dropped some concrete balls in the ocean to attract more fish...it's like stocking a lake or using a bait station when you hunt...to benefit the the so-called hunter or fishermen...but any real hunter knows you don't always get your prey...some are elusive..it's called a survival instinct...

and the recent hysteria over shark sightings might be related to the artificial reefs...the sharks are cruising around the shore picking off all the creatures checking out the phony reefs! WTF is wrong with these creatures, can't they read the signs??

No comments: