Sunday, August 19, 2012

wavelength

the voice of America


well since there's sharks everywhere I got an idea..all you dog owners..why don't you take your pooches to the beach and let them frolic in the surf..maybe swim..I mean doggie paddle out just far enough.. just far enough out there if you catch my wavelength!

Libertarians and like-minded conservatives, when they get really desperate, dredge up something about Ayn Rand...she's their hero but she's no hero of mine...first off, she was a Russian commie...oh yeah, I have a few books of hers..the Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged but I never could finish them..they were exhausting in their detail..unnecessary minutia ..Ayn would spend ten pages trying to explain things a good writer could do in two pages..the gist of her philosophy was men alone could move mountains, build skyscrapers but of course no man is an island..not even me, though I would like to spend time on a deserted island with that pretty girl from Pussy Riot....or some of the KEYT babes!!

but I read just enough of Ayn Rand's nonsense to determine she was mad and drank too much sbiten' and vodka..

like the libertarian conservative religious wacks over at the News-Press, I just figured out what's going on..Wendy runs her paper like a monarchy in a kingdom called Ampersand!! I swear she thinks she's the Queen and Nipper's the King and Scott's a Prince and and and ..uh who's the princess? I don't know but I think there's a bunch of complexes these folks have and they all are bat shit crazy..but they don't know it yet...well, I'm working on informing them...and still no story from Prince Scott about the recent ruling against his Queen or upcoming hearing against Von Wiesenberger Jr....

another lady that some folks have elevated to cult status and are honoring this month is Julia Child...talk about another boozer! geez...I've watched Julia a few times and I can't get a word she says..she sounds like she's got a feather up her ass all the time...and she cooks..but I never know what she's cooking because like I said I can't understand her....and the look in her eyes..pure evil...I mean really if you put me in a room alone with Julia Child I'd probably kill myself or her...shit, now I'm spooked..is she still alive??

No comments: