Wednesday, August 22, 2012

exile on main st

rip this joint..

well I missed the Ampersand/Roberts court hearing on Wednesday because I too have important things to do sometimes...but we live in the internet age..the digital age...and that means information baby..and I mean fast and furious...

Thursday I will attempt to attend the criminal complaint hearing of one Alexander Von Wiesenberger....if I can make it there by 8:30 AM...I think this dude is related to Nipper but I'm not 100% sure until I see for meself...

UPDATE: I'm sad to report that Alexander died recently as per the News-Press obit 9/13/12..

but I did get the tentative ruling via internet from the courts regarding Roberts vs Ampersand...it looks like Roberts is kicking some sand back in Wendy's face!

this is part of the process Roberts is going through to collect what Wendy owes him..Wendy ain't paying up so Jerry wants to see her financials to determine if she's going broke..it seems the court agrees with Roberts.. and by financials he means bank statements, loans, real property value, ...wow...as Jerry Seinfeld once said "the financial equivalent of a rectal exam"!!

maybe we'll see what kind of a business woman anti-labor/ law breaker Wendy really is!!

here's a link
http://www.sbcourts.org/tentativeruling/ruledetail.php?RuleID=34842
it appears that Wendy is getting torn a new one!

No comments: