Saturday, August 25, 2012

In My Room

I lock out all my worries and my cares..

ahh..ohh according to my pals at the Montecito Journal, I see that Finola Hughes calls Carpinteria home now...umm, that's nice.. dealing with the Rob Lowes, the Arnolds and Marias, the Kevins living here has been very hard on me, but now with Finola, I can come out of my room and celebrate...she hasn't done anything stupid I'm aware of..and she's certainly beautiful...I've had a crush on her for awhile now....but don't worry Finola, I don't stalk women, they stalk me.. and I know that Finola is married and I certainly believe in the sanctity of marriage, but I live in the real world which is why I want her baaaaad!

can you imagine me and Finola hitting the gossip pages??

the Postman
speaking of Kevin, he's due in court to duke it out with the Brothers Grimm: on 8/28/12....18/2012 1402319 Defendant: Christine B Costner 06/18/2012 1402319 Defendant: Kevin Costner 06/18/2012 1402319 Defendant: Timothy Hoctor 06/18/2012 1402319 Defendant: Rod Lake 06/18/2012 1402319 Defendant: Keith McCay 06/18/2012 1402319 Plaintiff: Grimm Investments LLC

this might be a good one...main court house/ room SB3

politics as usual
next I see Das Williams in the news..apparently Das and the California Teachers Association are pro child molesters according to CNN...well, here's the other side of the story on SB 1530..a flawed and unnecessary bill that is anti-teacher versus pro-children...the hysterical bill author should be ashamed of himself as should Anderson Cooper from CNN who pulled a Fox News faux pas...reporting without facts.... geez what is wrong with these people..the CTA is not the Vatican, the Boy Scouts or Penn St!!

http://blog.cta.org/tag/sb-1530/

meanwhile back at the ranch
I see Ty Warner doing some good deeds and getting some PR from it..that's cool..Ty owns the San Ysidro Ranch and I noticed an ad that had me giggling..was it a little dig at "snobbish" Wendy? way to go, Ty!!

born to be wild
Todd Akins is a religious conservative teabagger from Missouri and he's an idiot..Lance Armstrong is a bicyclist from California and he's a hero, but is being hounded by some American idiots!!

and Lance Armstrong has more important things to do besides fight with the USADA..the United States Anti-Doping Agency..oh boy, this is a taxpayer funded non-profit messing with athletes' lives....and I protest any of my tax dollars going to them!!

..Lance is a cancer survivor and bicyclist extraodinaire having won numerous Tour de France titles...but of course the drug issue always pops up..with Roger Clemens, the greatest pitcher of all..and now Lance..the greatest cyclist of all...the drug accusations are nonsense....PEDs? like coffee, vitamins..everyone takes those... if the agency had proof that Lance cheated, ok..but I haven't seen any yet...the USADA wants him to prove his innocence and Lance told them finally to fuck-off! and the Cancer Institute he founded is more important than the drug witch hunt...GO LANCE!!

Obama gave the call to kill Bin Laden and now FOX NEWS has outed a Navy Seal's secret identity....that is unconscionable and treasonous...but par for the Rupert Murdoch folks and their hacking ways....they should all be hanged..

No comments: