Sunday, August 5, 2012

lonely are the brave

AMBER ALERT!!!!


I was reading the Life Section of the News-Press on Sunday and they had an inteview with Kirk Douglas...great actor!!

but I know how wacky the Douglas family is...first off, Micheal is friends with Wendy, the weird stuff that happened in the desert, the drugs, addictions, slackers and killings which the News-Press never talks about....I'm not sure Kirk knows what a bunch of losers his sons are!!

and now this...I read the story which was pretty benign, but the pictures told another tale....I was aghast when I saw images of Kirk Douglas in obvious distress..instead of an engaged passionate actor, I saw a frightened old man fighting for his life...I don't know what the News-Press staff writer Marilyn McMahon was doing...what was she saying to him? was she goading him? did she hurt his dogs?? look at Kirk..the fist and wild look in his eyes like he was gonna throw a punch at Marilyn...and there..he's grasping his head as if someone struck him..maybe the camera man, Thomas Kelsey smacked him in the forehead with a telephoto lens! did they hurt his dogs??

 I think this may be a case of elder abuse committed by the News-Press and I hope the authorities look into it....poor guy looks really upset!! has anyone seen him after the interview??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the last photo he was having a guilty flashback to raping Natalie Wood.

Mick Von Caw said...

that's the rumor going around for years...and then Natalie drowned...hmmmm...I may have to expand on this!