Thursday, August 23, 2012

what's the story??

morning glory..

well as Wendy once told me, there is no story...no story here...

so I get up and go to the Santa Barbara court to hear the Von Weisenberger case.. I get there about 8:00 AM and the proceedings are across from the big courthouse in the little courthouse..I go through the metal detector and this time I left my knife at home...

I go downstairs and Whoa Nelly there's about fifty people lining the sides of the place..sitting on benches... leaning...waiting....milling about....plotting their next crimes...why don't they open the court room SB8....nope...I gotta wait with all the other reprobates...and believe me we had some shady characters there...tatoos, drugged out twitches, babes, surfers, Kardashian clones, ex cons....tough guys

so finally they open the doors and of course I can't take any pictures inside...before the judge comes out, we are forced to watch a video of another judge explaining legal rights to the accused..fifteen minutes...then we watch the same video in Spanish! geez what a waste of time....don't people know what their rights are by now...I have the right to remain silent, but I won't!!

ok so things start and the judge comes in..Judge Herman is his name and he's good..Kenny Rogers lookalike, amiable and moved things quickly through the process..most of these cases are alcohol, narcotics, domestic violence, battery...two foxy Latina chicks were charged with beating up some dude at the Canary Hotel!! haha

so Judge Herman has got it set up pretty nice...he's got about five gals on computers sitting below him,working on getting info fast..and these gals are lookers!! I said lookers, not hookers....they're sitting just low enough that he can look down their blouses!! what a gig...

ok so where's the Von Weisenberger case? after a few hours, a lawyer approaches the bench sans Weisenberger, and starts in with the legaleze...Mr. Von Weisengerger is charged with a 10-22....or something..the judge mutters something..the lawyer mutters something and all I could understand was Nipper's faux-son pled "no contest" and paid a $500 fine...and the Judge ok'd that and asked "was the weapon... or faux-weapon destroyed?"

so that's all I got ..make what you will of it

speaking of weapons, look at the stairs in the court house...the handrails are spears!!

I left feeling satisfied though..satisfied that this story won't appear in the News-Press..then I go to my truck and see a ticket on it! A ticket written by Officer Losier..you know Officer, if you removed an "i" from your name you'd be Officer Loser..make what you will of that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1020

False Imprisonment-Minor-Nonparental