Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweethearts of the Rodeo

well I'll be roped and tied...

 the News-Press proved me wrong and printed a story on the front page about former editor Jerry Roberts trying to seize Wendy's ASSets for non-payment of fines...Steepleton wrote the blurb and chastised all the local "tabloids" for beating him to the punch! a poke at the Independent.. hahah...good one Scott!



and me?? I ain't no tabloid, I'm a serious journalist...a mild-mannered reporter...I work for the Daily Planet and I fight for truth, justice and the American way...I am the total opposite of big fat Scott (Bizarro) and the News-Press...and normally silent union buster/and Wendy's (Darkseid) number one suck up Don Katich (Lex Luthor)..Don seems to be a Southerm Baptist/FOX News wannabe reporter, as he tells us in an interview with Scott that Wendy (Darkseid) is being persecuted, like Chick fil A, for running her business the way she wants yet the leftie commies keep hounding her....luckily Wendy's got Nipper (General Zog) to console her!

Katich is mighty confused though when he claims the free market will dictate whether the News-Press survives..no Don ..California's community property laws gave Wendy tons on cash from her ex..that's not the free market, that's robbery and one of the pitfalls of traditional marriage!! the News-Press has become rather defensive lately! I think they anticipate losing again! it's ok when Wendy sues everybody, but when she gets sued it's a conspiracy!

the Ghosts of Rancho Monte Alegre..
so Arnold and Maria have their ranch house and 25 acres for sale..if I had the money I'd buy it in a heartbeat...the ranch is rustic and beautiful! what I don't unnerstand is Maria thinks the place has a bad vibe! well, I did live there for two years so maybe that's it..and the previous owners were a bit eccentric..the thing about RMA is things can be heavenly for a while and then it's like the ghosts come out and mess with you..so maybe she's right...maybe the ghost of Olive Carrey is chasing everyone away...or maybe Ollie wants me to come back! who wouldn't want to live in a place where Olive Carey gave cocktail parties with Harry Carey Jr, John Wayne and Robert Mitchum hanging out? the owners when I lived there told me stories about the old days...but I soon learned some of them were nuts...a lady named Maxi used to invite me to her house parties and complain about my shirts! the old gal Sebring would tell me to ignore Maxi..and the Segall lady with her hair pulled back straight and tight would race around in her Suzuki Samuri, threaten to evict me and bang on my door at night screaming Ollie Carey's name! haha..I had some fun there...Wendy please help me..I'll sell you this blog name for $7 million and buy Arnold and Maria's ranch and you'll never hear from me again..I promise!! I miss the ghosts up there and maybe Maria I can help you turn a bad memory into a beautiful one!

viva la Fiesta
ok so it's time for Fiesta....I think it's great and intend on going to the rodeo over the weekend and no one, no animal rights activist can persuade me that the rodeo is a bad thing....oh, I know they'll try..they'll stand out in the street in front of historic Earl Warren Showgrounds dressed in tight little mini skirts and cowgirl hats and boots...looking all cute and sexy..well maybe they could convince me not to go to the rodeo if I could ride one of them gals instead!!

but really I'm all for animal rights...animals have the right to taste good when I'm eatin em!

No comments: