Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day Tripper

Sunday driver yeah....

ok so when I need to find out what streets to avoid because of drunk drivers, I turn to the arrest record-the public arrest records- which list people busted for any number of crimes...of course, it's none of my business how much booze you drink.... much...you can drink like there's no tomorrow..but when you drink and drive, then it becomes my business....big time..and we're all innocent until someone proves us guilty...as sin


before nativists got involved..AWESOME!!!

 ok so lately the arrest records only give the addresses of the folks busted, instead of the names due to privacy concerns...it's very embarrassing to get arrested for DUI and have your name blasted all over Kingdom Come...

so since they only give the address, I have to do a little research to try and find the culprit, the arrestee's name...

ok so the first address is 4188 Foothill Rd, Carpinteria, CA 93013..I seek and find it called the Oak Crest Ranch or Lodge and someone there was busted for disorderly conduct...it's for sale for 8 million bucks...bidders step up!!! oh, it's the place that says Heartstone Ranch  and had a bunch of teabagger political signs out front like Ron Paul for President and Orly Taitz for whatever...and they rent the main house out for weddings..so it's not a real ranch just a wannabe ranch


why do these native trees
get their own water supply??

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4188-Foothill-Rd-Carpinteria-CA-93013/15876070_zpid/


then I see 1300 Cravens Lane again...this Ellinwood dude is ALWAYS in trouble this time for vandalism...the guy who owns the property is related to this other guy and is on the Carp ABR...everytime his kid gets arrested the taxpayers gotta pay up!! WTF is wrong with these people???


after nativists got involved...a mess!!

 
ok then, the next address is 3180 Foothill Road....so I do a search and whoa nelly I get a database for a bunch of non-profits in Carpinteria...geez there's ton of them!! I'll look into them later...

but the one that struck me was the one at 3180 Foothill Road..someone at this address was busted for DUI in Ventura...then I see it's a non-profit called California Lifesaving Association and also the Roberts' Ranch.. and the contact person listed is a Matt Roberts...hmmmmm..the name rings a bell...is it the same Matt Roberts who heads the Parks Dept in Carp and sits on the Water Board?

well I know that Oral Roberts' son Richard was busted for DUI in 2012..you remember Ol' Oral don't you....dude cracked me up!!!!

but I'm not certain it was Matt Roberts who was busted so I'll be watching this closely..maybe it was a ranch hand??


I've had issues with Matt's destruction of the Carp Bluff's in the name of nativism...Matt and his cronies planted a bunch of native plants on the bluffs and supplied them with their own irrigation system!! in a drought no less...and they cut down some beautiful salt cedar trees for no reason other than they were labeled non-native..that really pissed me off!!!

here's some before and after pictures of how the bluffs used to look ..then the nativists got involved...now, most of the plants are dead...Matt also likes to use poison to kill Bermuda grass in the city...


so it looks like he owns a ranch at 3180 Foothill Road, but why is it a non-profit too??? or it was in 2008...
CALIFORNIA LIFESAVING ASSOCIATION
3180 FOOTHILL RD
CARPINTERIA, CA
93013-3013


Organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public

well I got some more investigating to do to see who was DUI and who wasn't....and I'll find out...

No comments: