Monday, October 7, 2013

Midnight Blue

For all of the times you told me you need me
Needing me now is something I could use
Midnight Blue
Wouldn't you give your hand to a friend?
Maybe it's not the end


GUACAMOLE RAG !!!

the Avocado Music Fest is over but some things are lingering I need to clean up...watch out for lingering things because they can drive you crazy!


Green Kelsey
 
so while I was gliding through the crowd yesderday I saw this blonde chick...she was a tall young thing with tons of make-up..she looked like a doll....then I saw her later that night...on KEYT! she was a reporter covering the green part of the festival....from the coast to the valleys to the beaches...Kelsey is her name and she was covering a beach town Sunday...

black girl black girl!!
 
then I passed by Sly's restaurant and saw some people sitting and eating....then I see something in the back of Sly's I don't usually see in Carp..a black girl!! what a treat!! I think she was trying to wave at me...nice arms babe!!!

so anyway I remember I told you I saw the KTYD morning show DJs...well it's true I did...that Lin chick looks like she's been around the block a few times...I mean she looks an industry pro...by pro I don't mean hooker, I mean a music biz pro..and I checked her file..I have files on all the public personalities because..well ever since ENRON and WENDY, I just can't trust them...



Lin and David from KTYD ponder
guacamole!
 
but anyway according to facebook, Lin's got some friends in the music industry..some big names like Melissa Manchester...remember Melissa? Midnight Blue...

she's a good singer and was a big star in the 1970s before rap and electronic music sent her packing...but anyway for fun I thought I'd send Melissa Manchester a friend request..she always seemed kinda lonesome in her songs so maybe I could help...so that was a month or so ago and I get nothing back...no friend reply no nuthin...I guess I'm too much of a lowlife is that it Missy??..it's all about you still... all about Missy...Missy Missy Missy...geez

well ok I've been rejected a few times before so don't worry about it Melissa..I'll survive

I think I can make it....if I try

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The poor playlist really kills what could be a great station.