Tuesday, October 29, 2013

the last thing on my mind

It's a lesson too late for the learnin'
Made of sand, made of sand



"Cake"
 
just when I think Kathy Ireland is getting normal she goes and pulls a stunt like this...her Christian school Providence Hall invited a black Jesus guy to speak to the students...Dr. Ben Carlson likes free markets and God and
compared gays to people in "NAMBLA" (North American Man/Boy Love Association) and "people who believe in bestiality.

bestiality!! I got humped by a dog when I was a kid..some lady had this little mutt who would jump me and hump me in the kitchen..the adults just laughed but I was traumatized which is why I don't like dogs very much..they are vile perverted little shitbags...why would they hump me when they can lick their own balls?? what a stupid trick!!


and I hear lots of Christian guys talk about NAMBLA and well... they seemed obsessed...I'd keep my kids away from Dr. Ben.....I think he's a quack and most everything these guys say is from the John Birch Society manifesto...

ok so the next thing I see on the front page is more alcohol promotion from the News-Press..this time some local funk zone brewery won some awards Colorado....take a look at these dudes..they don't look right to me....the dreaded "beer eyes"

then the last thing on my mind today is the story about..um what is it..men dressed like monks as a new fashion statement...they have some femme model with an eating disorder, a skinny white guy, showing off a line of clothes that's supposed to connect you with some inner spirituality....the designer is a Jew named Gold who went on a Tibetan spirtual quest and came back with a line of men's clothing! you can get shoes, trousers and jackets but be prepared to pay about $900 for the jackets! Jews! geez...



funk zone brewers: these boys
don't look right!!
 
remember this: if you move to Texas, the only job you'll land is a rodeo clown..just something to think about

Cake

what does cake have to do with Mary Kay Letourneau, family values and the John Birch Society....I'll explore that in part 4 of the Bircher thing

No comments: