Saturday, October 12, 2013

shopping for dresses

So I'm shopping for dresses with no one to wear them
One in each color and one in each style
Maybe some day I'll find me a lady to wear them
And my shopping will be done for a while


 
I'll admit it..women can be scary..if there's one thing that can send me into a tailspin, or make me run and hide or make me cry like a pathetic little clown, it's a woman...

of course over the years I've learned to cope with them, esp the ones who don't do what I want them to, and instead of getting all worked up, I sublimate...turn the bad impulses into something acceptable, like gardening or biking or..shopping for dresses

but anyway I was reading the News-Press and it seems COLAB preacher Andy Caldwell had an issue with working women...Andy thinks women would be happier at home raising families instead of out working for a living.. Andy worries there won't be enough white people to sustain our civilization if women aren't having babies...and staying at home to raise those babies...like a good little Christian...

well fuck, that's just not reality....Wendy wasn't a stay at home mom and her children are some donkeys..and although Wendy was married and could've started a family, she chose to abort a family and sued her husband for a huge divorce settlement..sure beats working for a living!!

Andy says the radical feminists planted all these notions in the minds of young women...radical feminists like the Girl Scouts and Girls, Inc!!

geez what a clown...and at the end of the editorial, Andy wonders "who will apprize these young ladies that the career path is not all its cracked up to be", that motherhood and marriage is a better choice!!

apprize Andy?? apprize?? you mean apprise you big dummy...

well that sums it up, an evangelical idiot who can't spell or write coherently trying to control the lives of women because he feels threatened by their independence..or even their ability to spell better than he does!!


 
Ange, take a walk down State Street if you dare, you'll see women..but they are not women who want kids or marriage..these women are different..these are dog-centric women..women who, instead of shopping for dresses, shop for leashes...when you go out for dinner and the women at the table can't finish their meal, what do they ask for?? doggie bags!!

these are women whose lives revolve around their dogs....no time to waste raising children, but plenty of time to walk the dog....you can blame Gloria Steinem, but I blame Wendy McCuckoo

No comments: