Sunday, October 6, 2013

freddie's dead

Hey, hey... / Love, love... / Yeah, yeah... / Uh huh... / Freddie's dead. / That's what I said... / Let the man rap a plan...
 

 

now I got enough problems with the guacamole contest happening today, Sunday..the News-Press will be represented by water tasting expert Nipper and his drooling fool food taster, Cervin or whatever his name is....and I've maintained that the folks who run the News-Press are uneducated frauds and faux-men and for the most part I'm right and everyone knows it!! everyone!!

but I'm amazed at how City Editor Scott Steepleton can write a story about trees and mistake a bough for a bow..maybe he wants to make a bow and arrow??? or wear ribbons and bows??



Dr. Mabuse, perhaps?
 
 
 

ok so the story is a stupid one: a guy named Freddie complained to the News-Press that the SB Fire Dept trimmed back some of tree branches because he lives in a fire zone....instead of talking to the city the guy runs and cries to the News-Press..he says he's a psychologist but I think he's a hack...a quack!! he says of the tree trimming "it's such a terrible policy for the Fire Dept. I'm a psychologist and I know if I want to enlist people's good feelings and help and engender good PR, I get them involved in the process, the decision-making, I don't just do something to them."


well you live in a high fire zone, dickhead! and did you involve the Fire Dept, enlist their explanation?..no, you ran to the News-Press like a little crybbaby, like that other hack Peter Lance!!!



psychologist..or crybaby?


now what does being a psychologist have to do with it?? unless the guy is trying to get some free advertising for his practice with all the crazies at the News-Press...yes that must be it in these economic times the conservatives always complain about.....Freddie's probably Wendy's shrink!!

and he's got a rating of 2.6 outta 5..check out the comments and a patient even filed a complaint against him!! a few people praised him but one was a colleague


http://www.alltherapist.com/dr-fred-morguelan-review.html


bows Scott? bows??

ok so the Fire Dept said the guy is mistaken and he was notified and they've had five complaints since 2006....point being if you live in a high fire area, you shouldn't have trees up against your house, esp Pepper trees!!

then...Scott says something about the bows of the tree being cut!! a bow is a ribbony thing and a bough is a tree branch....


this is much ado about nothing and maybe this guy is looking to sue the city for a civil rights violation...I don't trust him any more than I do the News-Press...I got my eye on you Freddie...
psychology has been hijacked by some people who have no business in the field...the News-Press unwittingly helped me expose Freddie!!

skip the office visit with this dude... and read some Maslow instead
 
to be continued....

1 comment:

Freddie is not Dead said...

This comment was written by a man whose 14th workers compensation claim was denied by the insurance company after having seen me for an evaluation. He blamed me because his 14th claim of injury against this same employer was denied.

The fact is that I invited the Fire Chief to come out to my home, sat on the porch with him and discussed the hacking of my tree. Since then the Fire Department stopped hacking trees in the City Limits. My objection was that they came onto my property, hacked up a Specimen Tree that I had just planted with the help of the City's Arborist and a private Arborist. The tree cost me Thousands of Dollars.

This Workers Compensation Cheat chose this occasion to express his anger over his rejected claim has continued to file bogus reviews of my work even though I retired two years ago after a 38 year career as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. Crazy Hugh! GK get over it.