Thursday, October 3, 2013

give peace a chance

Everybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism
Ragism, Tagism, this-ism, that-ism
Ism ism ism


really, John was so prescient!! BAGS!! well, I alway give peace a chance but never forget the art of war...


 
 
so the SB City Council race is on and my only problem with Megan is she's married to some punk lawyer from the Environmental Defense Center! not that I wouldn't vote for her, I would..and she was endorsed by the SEIU /city workers....that's good..so Megan, just leave your husband and hang out with me for a while..I'll make you happy or at least make myself happy! just at least think about it , Megan..ok??? I'll be John and you be Yoko :)


CRYBABY

ok so poor little Ty Warner shows up in court in Chicago and pleads guilty to felony tax evasion:

CHICAGO -- CHICAGO (AP) The billionaire who created Beanie Babies has pleaded guilty to a tax evasion charge that could send him to prison for years.

H. Ty Warner broke down crying in court and apologized as he entered his plea on Wednesday. Then, he removed his designer tortoise-shell glasses and sought to regain his composure before a federal judge in Chicago.

He said he knew he had much to be thankful for, mentioning his successful stuffed-toys company,

He added, "There's no excuse for my actions."

Judge Charles Kocoras stopped Warner and told him "there will be time for you to bare your soul" at his Jan. 15 sentencing.

The 69-year-old admitted he failed to pay around $5 million in taxes due over 11 years. Tax evasion carries a maximum five-year prison term.
and still, the Sea Center has Ty's name on it.....why????

Ty is looking creepier and creepier and acting weirder as the days go by...he destroyed some old time Montecito mansions to build his idiotic orange hacienda on Channel Drive... does he want to be a lady?? like that Robert Durst dude??? I've had enuff of this guy, that's all I'm saying...however if he sends me one million dollars, I'll leave him alone...

Everybody's talkin' 'bout ministers, sinisters
Banisters and canisters, bishops and fishops
Rabbis and pop eyes, bye bye, bye byes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Ty had the class to admit his mistakes and pay up, unlike another local who used her wealth in an effort to destroy the livelihoods and reputations of those who disagreed with her. Now THAT was sick!

Anonymous said...

Hey, when's her damn wedding, anyway? Worlds longest engagement or is she REALLY into animals?