Tuesday, October 1, 2013

hello, hello

you got pretty hair...




ok...I've had a chance to reflect on the past day and I see we expect some big waves at the beaches..good!


and the gov't is finally off our backs..the shut down has happened and it's not such a bad thing...all the unnecessary functions are frozen..the National Parks Service that wasted so much tax money restoring the Channel Islands to...the Channel Islands.. will no longer kill plants and animals deemed non-native...that's a blast!! I love that..so I guess I'll thank the Republicans for that one!



the Chief heads for Eringer!

so when I was at the Courthouse yesterday, I was amused at the fight between Mr. Shrimpy and Chief Running Bull...this picture shows the Chief about to lay into Eringer, but the lawyers stopped him...so these guys will have a trial in December to see who is harassing whom..Judge Colleen Stern said she won't be presiding because she'll be on vacation and she hoped that the two parties would work it out so that a trial is avoided....in the old days, real men would duel.. but today, these girly-men like Eringer sue!!

and the weather...oh my...the Avocado Fest is this weekend...a real festival with no booze!! God I love this time of year!!

No comments: