Thursday, October 24, 2013

yours is no disgrace

Yesterday a morning came, a smile upon your face. / Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race....

ok so I've talked about Women of Grace before..the religious show with Johnetta who I got the hots for...

Wendy? or Michael??
 
well what about Women of Disgrace? Disgraceful women? what about them? let's talk about them

so there's Wendy..a woman of disgrace..a disgraceful woman for so many reasons I can't list them all here.. I met Wendy once and she was a stuck up little piece of shit...disgraceful!!

Michael Douglas...Mike is having all sorts of trouble lately steming from his desire to be Wendy McCaw...you can't tell me the two don't look alike lately....it's a sad disgrace!!!

Dr Laura..I haven't seen or heard from Dr. Laura in a long time so I assume she's dead...poor gal...RIP but you were a little disgrace now weren't you??

Andy struggles with a sex question!
Andy Caldwell..the lisps, the femme gestures obviously Andy is struggling with his sexual identity...a disgraceful display!!

I was having sex with a chick once and she started crying..usually they laugh but this gal started crying! CRYING!! ..disgraceful!!

Ty Warner..plays with dolls and cheats on his taxes!! a disgraceful lady!!

Cheri and Sharon over at SB View..these two are a disgrace to women everywhere! talk about a couple of Mother Hens!! geez they are talking themselves into a tizzy over the elections

Mr.Wimpy, Mr. Shrimpy and Peter Lance..these dandys are a disgrace to women AND transgender men everywhere

 
all you other girls are ok so keep on keepin' on!

2 comments:

Redheads Rule said...

Sharon's not a disgrace to women. She's a disgrace to men who grab their huevos in fear when she strides into a room. I'm pulling on my kick-ass boots as I write this.

Mick Von Caw said...

oh I forgot one more disgraceful dude... Red!