Monday, March 3, 2014

I Can't Help Falling in Love with You

like the river flows, surely to the sea, darling so it goes, some things are meant to be...

well, what planet am I on?? often I wonder...so I 'm reading CASA mag and there's always some social event for gals and the girlies in the make-up and the Sunday suits, they look just like a doll, celebrating their womanhood...or the little girl inside


hey I got no problem with that... I like little girls and tough chicks...but you know who I never see at these functions? Wendy!! I bet she is seething in her Ivory Tower because nobody invites her...

now one event in particular caught my eye: the Seventh Annual International Women's Festival at Earl Warren Showgrounds, March 7-9...Fri Sat and Sun...one of this year's presenters and honorees is...Kelly LeBrock!! yes that Kelly LeBrock..she is the 2014 Gutsy Gals Inspire Me* celebrity honoree...the honoree must have shown some gutsiness, personal innovation, healthy risk taking and wave making courage...a gutsy gal!!

Wise men say only fools rush in / But I can't help falling in love with you


so, um..well ok except for the DUI issue which Kelly says will never happen again..ok I'll take her word for it and hope any future gutsy risk-taking will indeed be more health conscious....

Kelly, can you risk falling in love with me???

hmmmm, I do have some time on my hands this weekend and I may just check out all these slutsy-gutsy gals....this could be a carnal jackpot...congress is in session babay!! horizontal hula time!!

take my hand...take my whole life too.....

No comments: