Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Sharona

Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one.
When you gonna give me some time, Sharona?
Such a dirty mind.... Always get it up for the touch
Of the younger kind. My my my My Sharona...



did Christian teabaggers author new Iraqi Sharia law:
BAGHDAD (AP) - A contentious draft law being considered in Iraq could open the door to girls as young as nine getting married and would require wives to submit to sex on their husband's whim, provoking outrage from rights activists and many Iraqis who see it as a step backward for women's rights.

The measure, aimed at creating different laws for Iraq's majority Shiite population, could further fray the country's divisions amid some of the worst bloodshed since the sectarian fighting that nearly ripped the country apart after the U.S.-led invasion. It also comes as more and more children under 18 get married in the country.

"That law represents a crime against humanity and childhood," prominent Iraqi human rights activist Hana Adwar told The Associated Press. "Married underage girls are subjected to physical and psychological suffering....


this is verbatim what rightwing bible thumpers advocate.. Sharona Law!!

LA Times caught in big scandal:
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Times dismissed an investigative reporter Friday after discovering he had an inappropriate relationship with someone who was a source for a front-page story that the newspaper says contained an error.

Times Editor Davan Maharaj said Jason Felch's relationship with a source and his failure to disclose the relationship constituted "a professional lapse of the kind that no news organization can tolerate."

"Our credibility depends on our being a neutral, unbiased source of information — in appearance as well as in fact," he said.

ok now wait just a minute...if this is a scandal then why didn't Wendy, boss of the News-Press, fire Scott for his relationship with Darryl during the Lance series or Nipper for his relationship with Wendy?? credibility...that's sumthin Wendy need not concern herself with

ok I haven't been paying attention to court cases lately but perhaps it's time I should.. I mean really

ok so I see some folks are suing Martin Maguire in civil court... Martin is the Montecito stoner dude who crashed his Toyota SUV into some vacationing motorcyclists on Old Coast highway...the bikers lost legs and Martin lost his freedom....there's just no excuse for what Martin did, so I hope the victims get their due

I'm telling ya, tanked drivers can cause so much mayhem which is why it's important to be clear-headed when we're behind the wheel...don't talk on your cell phones while driving..cell phones, Wendy invented those cellies with her ex Craig..so I hold them both personally responsible...


then we have Princess Whitehurst suing the Goleta Union School District...well who is Princess Whitehurst?? I looked everywhere but found nothing...Princess...hmmmmm..what is a princess doing suing the school district..and why a princess???

then we got the Estate of Virginia Van Winkle...uh, Rip's wife???

Antioch University vs FBK Investments LLC....uh oh, looks like tuition at Antioch may be going up!

Come a little closer huh, ah will ya huh.
Close enough to look in my eyes, Sharona.
Keeping it a mystery gets to me
Running down the length of my thighs, Sharona

No comments: