Tuesday, March 18, 2014

whiter shade of pale

one of 16 vestile virgins....

some people say God talks to them.. well Mother Nature talks to me and you know what she says?? she say "Mick, take your big Mr. Winkie Bolony pony and stick it in my quim of biodiversity....well, it's embarassing what she says sometimes....
 

 
now I know the Bird Refuge in Santa Barbara can emit a foul stench that permiates the soul and chases residents away... a drive by the cesspool is like driving thru Hope Ranch by Wendy's ranch...PEEYOU.... I hear the nearby inhabitants of the cemetery often rise at night to complain to the gravekeepers about the smell...

then I see that the nonprofit Channel Island Restoration folks have duped the city into "restoring" a part of the bird refuge over by the zoo....with native plants, the bird refuge will be returned to ..returned to....I don't know what it will be returned to...



are these folks claiming that the native plants will somehow stop the odors? well, now the city has installed some aerators in the swamp..artificial aerators probably made of PVC piping...is this a natural body of water? no way

thistle joins natives..no problem

I wish I could séance with Hugette Clark and discuss all this with her..maybe I'll try later..that's one lady I wish I could have known...and Laura Nyro and Nicolette Larson...these ladies make my spirits soar and they hold the key to the Clark Estate mysteries....more on that later

ok, the Carp Salt Marsh...years ago, they were going to build condos on it after filling it with dirt but the City of Carp said no way....I will admit that certain areas around the marsh have been planted with native plants which is fine but there's been no "restoration"..the actual marsh is a living ecosystem..when the tides come in and fill it up it looks like a lake...right next to the marsh are the Sandyland houses and most are on septic tanks, but the Salt Marsh and beach aren't affected.....



now, the Santa Barbara Bird Refuge has been mismanaged..all they gotta do is open a big valve and let the sea water in and return the refuge to a salt water habitat....the natural tidal flushes, like the Salt Marsh, will keep the area thriving and teeming with life....and there will be no more stench...



healthy girls!!

I went down to the Bird Refuge to check these things out..but first I needed to wash the truck and noticed some girls at the corner!! these are not the religious fanatic gals from the Jeff White cult, these are regular girls all tan and cute and athletic..the poor cult girls looked a little pale..a whiter shade of pale

without valves, life would be chaos

I see the native-only cult members have already planted some seeds on the other side of the lagoon, and there's a new area they got cordoned off....ok, I see some good things here thanks to Mother Nature...while non-native men and women fiddle with the natives, Nature has planted some thistle and other weeds that delight me..and also I see a big turtle..I love turtle soup!! I think he'd be fine with some sea water in the lagoon..it's probably got some ground seepage already....

so are you ready Santa Barbara?? OPEN THAT BIG VALVE...

No comments: