Tuesday, September 2, 2014

a man needs a maid

awhile ago I don't know when, I was watching a movie with a friend..I fell in love with the actress....

so I'm driving around on Labor Day and head down Padaro Lane and see this chick walking her dog..I think it was a dog because it looked like a pony but no it was a dog ..... a big dog..so now I get it..dogs especially tempermental weird breeds are a status symbol to the rich folks....look..as far as I'm concerned dogshit is dogshit whether your dog is a mutt or a showboat....

and why can't dogs use those outdoor showers at the beaches the people use instead of Dog Spas??

because you dog people are sick, that's why....




next I see in on the front page of the News-Press a story about an FBI investigation into nude celebrity photographs....WTF???

then I see while I put down the Yarnbomber and his insane ideas to cover trees with yarn, I see some gals have taken up the cause to vandalize the County Administration Building with yarn..the gals are called "Yarnboobs" ....what they should do and what I totally support is them making some yarn knit bras or bikinis where you can see their nipples...mmmmmm..let's get creative, girls!!

then I see that Maria Shriver was having a torrid affair with Arnold's chief of staff years before Arnold hooked up with the maid...

I wonder what it would be like to get a blowjob from Maria Shriver...we could have some beer and chowda afterwards!!  I wonder if she's up at Rancho Monte Alegre in Carp right now??




but it's true, a man does need a maid

just someone to keep my house clean, fix my meals and go away.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ISIS at the doorstep and nude celebrity photos as the top story? Feels like somebody desperately trying to sound "relevant" and "modern." They're definitely trying to shake things up a that crummy paper -- but they don't know how except to "think tabloid." A real insult to the intelligence. Here's the top story for tomorrow: "News-Press trying to make you pay the same for half the content."