Sunday, September 7, 2014

and your bird can sing

when your prized possessions, start to weigh you down....

one of my dreams is to wake up one morn surrounded by pink..thousands of women and their little pink........tee shirts!




such a morning was Sunday...I woke up and heard outside my window, chirping voices of birds and chicks..and feathers all over my bed...I ripped apart my down comforter last night apparently...





well it's the AVON WALK today to protest breast cancer and remember those who died from it...while I may titillate from time to time on this blog, I have no love for cancer in any form...cancer is stupid and if you hate me, today you must take all that hatred and focus it on killing not me, but cancer...



breast cancer especially because I love breasts... and to the survivors of breast cancer...well ladies, you still got mouths, fingers and pussies, don't you??

it's no time to be nice about cancer ...I will not....no etiquette needed...no civility for the BIG C....it's time to get down and mean!!! stop crying and start singing!! you be the predator and let cancer be the prey!!

FUCK cancer!!

No comments: