Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sukiyaki

 ナフヘフ fオス トケツネセフヘ ネスヘ ヌアノ「セチセ

as I said I am thoroughly disgusted with the City of Santa Barbara, the City Council and the new city atty Ariel Calonne formerly with the City of Ventura....if this guy is still on probation..ie a probationary period before he gets full time status, he should be fired immediately....and a lawyer with a spine should be hired in Ariel's place... all this guy does is settle...district elections, drunk drivers, whatever it is he won't put up a fight..he just bends over ....pathetic....




I had an old bottle of Saki in the kitchen cupboard and decided to drink the whole thing, like Buddhist monks do...once a year they get plastered to recalibrate..so I drank the saki.....it was pretty mellow and soon my head was spinning....I was laughing and shouting out loud at no one...and everyone

then I hear a banjo... I stumble into the living room and see an Asian chick fiddling with my banjoele I keep on the wall....

so I watched her for awhile..she started whistling "Sukiyaki"..it's the only thing that made any sense....

キォトォ  キォ キォトォ  キォ....

No comments: