Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Play Misty for Me

look at me, I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree...

that's a fallacy..cats aren't helpless...they like trees that's why they have claws... for climbing

so I drove into SB high on Tequila to gey my nu glasses and hic hic and I look cool...although I've never had a woman so obsessed with me sh-sh-she wanted to kill me..but...there's still time..hahahahaah! hic hic....



well I heard that Clint Eastwood was looking at condos by East Beach...the El Escorial condos...this place has a long history of weird construction and they look kinda ratty right next to the Zoo and all..so if Clint moves in I hope he joins the board, becomes president and cleans the place up..




I go to the Bird Refuge and yuk the water level is down, there's caked sludge visible that smells like doo doo and the Parks guy is watering the hell outta the native plants!! and two blondes are walking the dog.... this is gettin' monotonous!



the Santa Barbara Parks Dept has wood chips everywhere to try and stop the weeds....wood chips do not stop weeds..weeds are plants and they grow..some are adaptible to drought conditions which the native plants are not..ironic that in a drought, the City of Santa Barbara Parks is irrigating the native plants..how absolutely silly is this.. I thought the native plants needed less water


SB Parks wasting water on native plants..in a drought no less!!

then I zip through Montecito, drunk on life....I see the new condos are up and look pretty nice.....


new Montecito condos built on schedule


Craig McCaw's unfinished business

and Craig McCaw's restaurant, the old Peabody's still looks like a rathole after..what..five years???

this McCaw dude couldn't build a  sand castle

No comments: