Friday, September 5, 2014

Dancing in the Dark

hey baby

as I pondered the sad state of the Bird Refuge in Santa Barbara (remember this is part of my territory) I gazed out over the Salt Marsh last night..the moon was high and bright, the marsh was nearly full of flowing water, the tidal flush needed so badly by the Bird Refuge, the herons were great and blue...




I like looking at things I can't see which is why I have ten pairs of binoculars...most are made in China and ok quality...the Nikons are the best but I got a pair a few days ago from a Goodwill auction..I paid 9 bucks...they are Kalimars...came in a real leather case, the binocs are well- made I think in Japan and when I looked thru the eyepieces, I was astonished...the clarity blew the others out of the water! the original receipts say a guy bought them in St. Louis, Mo circa 1965 and had them serviced in 1990..took real good care of them..and now I got 'em....thanks pal




why is everything so cheaply made nowadays??? I don't know but I sure like the Kalimars


so I see a gal named Heidi got busted in LA for alleged DUI...I suppose she'll run to Darryl for protection......people who do stupid things behind the wheel always run to Darryl to see if he can find a loophole in the Constitution that allows for such abhorrent behavior as drunk driving...but Heidi's name rang a bell so I find out she's a personal trainer and pole dancer in Santa Barbara..or was...I doan know what's up with these girls...but Heidi looks rather kinky in this photo...


 
see how her legs are kinda contorted? and her...and her ..and... well, last month I erected a pole in my living room and it goes from the ceiling to the floor...so if any you girls need a place to practice...

this gun's for hire

No comments: