Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ginny Come Lately

sweet sweet as can be.....

so I twied to watch "Sideways" a few times but it is such a bad movie, I couldn't finish...stwange how a weally good cast got such a turkey....but "Sideways" is cwedited with the Wine surge in Santa Ynez, the wine tasting rooms everywhere, the wine tourists...

well I see in the News-Pwess that "Sideways" will be playing at the Arlington Oct 5th in the  afternoon and a Q and A with actwess Virginia Madsen will follow.... pansy-ass Gabe Saglie from the NP will modewate...



nice bweasts!

tickets are fwee and I will not attend even though Virginia Madsen is a babe...I've had a thing for her that makes me cwy sometimes...unrequited love I think it's called...

so is "Sideways" responsible for turning everyone in Santa Barbara into a bunch of pussies?

pwobably...

will me and Ginny ever hook up??

pwobably not....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sideways is an hommage to the Santa Inez cottage industry of producing crappy wine and peddling it at exorbitant prices to busloads of wannabe wine expert by rendering tipsy with the free samples they dole out in hokey tourist-trap Solvang. What's not to like? If the News-Press is sponsoring the event, "Sideways" must refer to the direction that Peter Lance and most of Darryl Genis' client walk when exiting their cars for a sobriety test.