Friday, November 13, 2015

Cheap Sunglasses

go get yourself some cheap sunglasses....oh yeah

so I saw the GOP prez debate on Fox Business Channel..moderators Maria and Neil and some dude from the Wall Street Journal were very polite...all of them owned by Rupert Murdoch of course...



the debate had three q's asked over and over again about taxes, immigration and war...Rand Paul believe it or not sounded the smartest among the candidates...Trump sounded dumb and Ted Cruz sounded dumber....but no real personal questions were asked...FOX soft-balled the conservatives..but if you prefer farm pigs to farm girls and you are running for president, I wanna know about it...and if you attend Christian rallies in Iowa calling for the killing of gays like Ted Cruz, Huckabee and Jindal did, I wanna know about it...there's this crazy southern preacher dude Kevin Swanson..I'll have more on him some other time but it's like attending a KKK rally!!! this is a weird pack of GOPers..they wannna start wars, they wanna send 15 million cute maids back to Mexico, and they wanna sell their books! GOD!

before the presidential election in 2016, my goal is to expose and dismantle and wipe off the face of the earth the fundamentalist Christian rightwingers

now, I have disposable income unlike everyone else in the GOP's America, so I went to Big 5 to get some running shoes, gloves and cheap sunglasses....it's 9:30 am...they're closed..they don't open till 10:00 am..so I go over to Sears..it's 9:35 am..they're closed too...don't open till 10:00 am...geez even banks open at 9:00 am!

so I go back to Big 5..it's 9:45 am..15 minutes I gotta wait but then I see ROSS...I checked it out and they're open! they open at 8:30 am..and lotsa chicks shopping..so I get some shoes, cheap sunglasses and some leather gloves perfect for driving on cold mornings...is quality an issue? well I'll find out...see how long the goods last but initially they look fine...and I had to wait a bit in line with the ladies but that's cool...they smelled good...

mmmmm....the check-out gals smelled good too..ROSS Dress For Less!! I'm a fan now...

oh yeah...

No comments: