Sunday, November 22, 2015

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

nothing's worrying me

now the only reason I watch FOX is the bimbos posing as reporters ...and FOX has lots of slutty bimbos..not as bad as the Bakersfield Bimbo Kevin McCarthy....ok so they're not really reporters..some are former beauty queens so how fitting that FOX News babe Gretchen Carlson dropped by the Reagan Ranch Center to give some pageant tips to the Young Miss American Foundation.. the YMAF is Wendy's non-profit as a matter of de facto...and of course Gretchen wrote a book she's promoting  (not a real book, a FOX  faux-book)

 and the only reason I watch CNN are the ladies...much smarter than the FOX bimbos but very very pretty like whatshername  here..mmmmmmmmm....ooooowwww...aaahhhh


CNN's Lily Luscious

but still, I was not invited to the luncheon starring Gretchen Carlson after all I've done for Wendy so I'm a little hurt...but these FOX NEWS pageant reporters make no more sense to me than ISIL

so I read the story and it appears that Gretchen was a fat kid, grew up to be Miss America in 1989, plays violin and was made fun of by William Goldman who wrote the screenplay for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid....my top three westerns are El Dorado, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and High Plains Drifter

Gretchen didn't like what Goldman said about her being "chunky"..sent her into a tailspin of self-doubt..but geez if you do a striptease in front of judges and millions of people you gotta expect some criticism...as far as the news goes, Gretchen's got a screwy smile on her face and uses a cutesy-wootsy voice when she's doing a story that I find arousing and annoying at the same time...women are dogs and they should obey my commands...sit up, roll over, lick me and so on...

but why would Goldman be a judge at the Miss America pageant, I wondered...oh, he wrote a book about it called "Hype and Glory"


but then I remembered the Miss America gals walk out in bathing suits...it's a competition..so yeah now I get it

judge not lest ye be judged, right Gretchen

No comments: