Monday, January 14, 2013

2000 light years from home

Sun turnin' 'round with graceful motion
We're setting off with soft explosion
Bound for a star with fiery oceans


 
well RIP Captain Love..Bob Emmens...Bob was a big, wild and funny guy and loved the Stones....and we had a lot of fun in the 1960s with the bands and hijinks....he was a huge hit in the 1970s touring production of Godspell.....

then I hear that Nevill Cramer died at 90....Nevill was some sort of administrator or pseudo-counselor at Laguna Blanca while I was a student there and fearing competition for the ladies' affections, made me cut off my teenage peach-fuzz moustache!! WTF Nevill...I had the Laguna chicks waiting in line for a pop at me and you ruined it!! those little white rich girls were irresistable ehh Nevie??

then I see Laguna is hosting a series of talks with luminaries like Shaun Tomson the surfer and Nipper's friend..both bad dads....geez Laguna you want to teach kids how to be slackers and go for a career in ....surfing??? you surf for the love of it, not the money honey!!

then I'm reading the Real Estate section in the News-Press and they don't have the home sales info that they usually have....I hope that is not due to the fact that I told you about Nipper and Andrew Firestone's recent pricey home purchases..that couldn't be the case but we'll see next week...maybe Andrew complained to Wendy like Rob Lowe complained? crybabies...


boy there's lots of action and building going on at Padaro Lane..is that the George Lucas estate down the road from the Kevin Costner estate, with the hedges??

I don't know if I like all these actors and producers with billions moving in and messing things up....not when the real actors are out touring doing stage plays....roaring at the grease paint...the working class actors....the talented ones

No comments: