Friday, January 18, 2013

white punks on dope

Hang myself when I get enough rope / I can't clean up, though I know I should / White punks on dope / White punks on dope

well I told about the Shepard Mesa in Carp but what about that other Mesa in Santa Barbara..I always hear it .. this or that is happening up on the Mesa ..always up on the Mesa

but I got to thinking about it after picking up "the Mesa Paper"..something is weird up here..weirder than Lance Armstrong's blood transfusions...

sometimes I use the Mesa to get to Hope Ranch to see Wendy but there's a stretch where no human can walk or hang out..it's all asphalt....roads and shopping centers and houses..there's no room for pedestrians...that is pedestrians who value their lives...

and the shopping center looks like something out of Brigam Young's wet dream...the buildings are all white and there's no plants or trees anywhere....it's downright eerie...the Indians own the liquor stores, the Vietnamese own the laundries, the Mexicans run drugs and the black folks are all on welfare....so what do the white folks up here do?? shop, surf and smoke dope all day???

so I'm reading the paper and I see some old folks some kids and little tiny photos..oh there's one of that radio chick Vikki Gardener..she's kinda cute for a red-head!

I've traveled the beach road where you can only go 25 mph...that must be so you don't hit a dog there's so freakin many dogs up here being walked by their owners I feel like I'm in Oregon

and the houses the newer ones are huge on little tiny plots....no yards or organic flow at all...I wonder who these people are that live up here and more importantly why they live up here...they seem to be nonhuman in a way..I waved at one lady and she just crouched down behind her dog!!

well there is a neighborhood across the street from Shoreline Park but I hesitate to go into it... I can only gaze at it from my truck...it looks like a bunch of tract homes been colored by kids on meth! they probably are all armed with their mommy's AK 47s too!

my advice to you is stay away from the Mesa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure spend a lot of time up in Santa Barbara.