Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm so glad....

I'm glad I'm glad I'm glad....

who says dreams can't come true? well I did...usually, I don't deal in dreams I deal in reality...well actually I like to dream when I'm sleeping..the REM dreams that put me in a place where I like to be...asleep...

but if you follow your dreams you may end up homeless or bitter if your dreams don't come true....always wise to have a back-up plan..


girls and eucalyptus trees...what more can I ask for!!

but anyway the point of this jabber is to relay to you my glee!! just when I thought they were gonna cut down every last one of my favorite tree, the blue gum eucalyptus, I hear the US Dept of Agriculture is going to allow a private company to plant Super Eucs across the USA!! gov't and private industry working together for my benefit...AWESOME

http://www.environmentalleader.com/2010/06/10/arborgen-approved-to-test-gm-trees/

now over at the Independent some lady named Lois XXXXX ( last name redacted) is crying about these new Super Eucs claiming that the trees are bad and using all the native-cult stereotypes and myths about the evils of eucalyptus..the big bad eucalyptus....
says Lois: "Eucalyptus plantations are notoriously destructive—causing deadly wildfires, depleting fresh water, and escaping into native forests where they displace biodiversity and wildlife" and she links you to a nonprofit that wants donations to stop the super eucs!!!

now listen to me Lois, you dumb ignorant slut
....it is high time for humans to act rationally and plant some cool eucs.... bionativism is a scam..eco-nazis killed thousands of animals on the Channel Islands and irrational humans poisoned Anacapa Island to kill some rats and "save the natives"....but I say no more coddling native species..either they survive on their own, or they don't...

Lois, I bet you have sex with your dog..... but listen up pooch...eucalyptus trees have qualities that keep ticks and fleas away..so you and your girlfriend won't get any fleas or ticks when you're in bed together!!!

genetically engineered eucalyptus trees... this makes me so happy I could cry!!

No comments: