Saturday, January 5, 2013

every picture tells a story...

don't it??

well the blogger editor won't let me upload pictures because it's a fucking retarded POS idiot that is pissing me off worse than Wendy pisses me off..

will they fix the editor or can I just shoot him and put him out of his misery? out of my misery?

if I ever meet that sonofabitch, it won't be for tea!!

sincerely
Mick Von Caw


a photo that means nothing!!
 
oh look..I can post a picture that I don't want... from a google album online...well since it's "up" let's look at the pretty young girls!!
 
WTF!! blogger is part of Google..google is at about $700 per share..and they can't fix a simple editor issue???
 
this is very aggravating..
 
listen Google...you freakin cokeheads... and fix the goddam problem!!
 
 

No comments: