Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Out of Africa

well there's lots of animal stories lately like this is Africa or something...I love the movie but couldn't understand a thing Meryl Streep was saying....
 
Kwanzee
what is that a black thing? a black holiday well some uppity white conservatives don't like it which means it must be a fun time with the blacks..the blacks.. watch out for the blacks!

there's the mountain lion story, the shark story...the sea lion story.. I went to Summerland beach and watched a sea lion frolic in the ocean for an hour.. I waited for a dramatic attack by a shark, but nothing happened...he was just out of the surf line, but I watched him with my binoculars....he had a moustache..and then I saw what appeared to be a big ass shark swimming around....I dove into the water and told him about the hysteria in Carpinteria surrounding his eating habits..he said to tell people to "cool it"....so I'm telling you to cool it...
then the guy at the park who trims the bushes, the county guy, stops and stares at me while I'm studying the wildlife..dude get to work I pay your salary so don't worry about me freak....

and the mountain lion that was found by the municipal golf course...actually closer to the car dealerships..that weren't no mountain lion that was a city lion!



oh I see that Andrew Firestone is moving to Goleta..his daddy Brooks just bought him a 1.5 million dollar house in Goleta for Christmas!! San Antonio Creek area...bet there's lots of wild animals over there....I don't know what Andrew does for a living other than brown-nose his daddy....Andrew of course is the dashing heir to the Firestone Wine and Tire fortune but if this punk ever runs for office I'll slaughter him!!

ok I went to Oregon once and it was beautiful...especially the coast..but today we have Bend Oregon known as the Dog and Beer town...dogs and beer ..two things that give me the heebie jeebies... stupid people are walking around town with their stupid dogs and drinking beer...why would I wanna go see that??? because I already see it in Santa Barbara and Carpinteria!!!

the hick dude Huell Howser who had a show called California Gold is dead.. I could barely stand his twangy tongue but the show was pretty good showing some of the wild places in this great state...

well I don't know what will happen today but I bet alcohol and animals will be involved....

No comments: