Thursday, January 17, 2013

can't explain

Got a feeling inside (Can't explain) / It's a certain kind (Can't explain) / I feel hot and cold (Can't explain) / Yeah, down in my soul, yeah (Can't explain)

so I'm on Milpas Street in SB and stop into a coffee shop..the one right next to the Thai restaurant...both are owned by Thai folks so I get some coffee and the Thai lady behind the counter asks me in cute broken English "anything else?"..so I say "yeah, how about a massage"

boy she looked at me like I just bombed her village! I thought all Thai women gave massages...she was pretty though..I'll never forget her...

so the City of Carp is suing a guy with dog issues: City of Carpinteria vs Daniel Jimenez Thomas P Anderle SB3 1) Petition; to Determine if Dog is Potentially Dangerous Civil Other

the teabaggers are going crazy over possible gun laws designed to protect people from weapons of mass destruction..the military machine guns with huge bullet clips (magazines)....the last white guy that used one of those killed 20 kids and 6 adults...that's not what the 2nd Amendment protects..it states that the people "can keep and bear arms to protect the security of a free state"not to kill people namby pamby....once Americans the crazy ones violate that trust, then limits need to be placed on gun ownership.... pure and simple

so the Carp parks guy fixed the water leak.... that's real good..real good and speaking of water...it's cold outside and really cold underground..Laura Nyro told us: bundle up my coffin 'cause it's cold way down there, crazy cold way down there" ....so sometimes water lines break:

"Cast iron, being very brittle, will snap like a pretzel stick" under excess pressure, said Anthony Emanuele, superintendent of field operations for Penn American. The pressure can come from saturated soil expanding in freezing weather and from the water inside the pipes, which gets denser when it's cold.

it can be quite an inconvenience when you are without water for awhile, and that's too bad

No comments: