Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Special

gotta have some of your attention, give it to me!

well I guess we all need a little attention don't we? and I've been watching Orly Taitz for some time now and of course she's wants attention from President Obama...Marilyn had the Kennedys and Orly's got Obama...now remember that another crazy but unfortunately homely blonde


News-Press co-publisher/owner Wendy McCaw endorsed Orly's senate run in California...I'm a firm believer everything our Wendy does is to feed her pathological need for attention!

but now Orly says she can arrest Pres Obama if he comes to Connecticut....poor Connecticut, the site of a mass murder of children and now they got Orly...


yup, Birther queen Orly Taitz is now claiming she has the ability to have President Barack Obama arrested in Connecticut.
Taitz posted on her website Wednesday night that she has three supporters in Connecticut who are willing to sign a petition claiming that Obama has violated election law in the state. Under Sec. 9-368 of the state's election code, if "three electors" in a town sign complaints to a judge claiming violations of election law then an arrest warrant can be issued. Taitz had earlier posted a request for Connecticut residents to sign complaints and asked her supporters to move to one town in the state.

Taitz wrote in her trademark all-caps style:

IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE 3 INDIVIDUALS FROM THE STATE OF CT, WHO CAN FILE THE AFFIRMATION OF OBAMA VIOLATED LAWS RELATING TO ELECTIONS. I NEED HELP WITH RESEARCH OF ANY AND ALL LAWS, INCLUDING CT LAWS OF IDENTITY THEFT, THEFT OF A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO INCLUDE IN THE COMPLAINT

ok this is all well and good Orly but I've seen you go thru some changes hairstyle-wise..Michele O's hair wowed folks at the inauguration and now it looks like Orly has taken notice...she's gone from Dr. Laura's froopiness to Michele's bangyblackgirlswirl...

and the reason is cos Orly is stalking the president! that's what I think, she is totally obsessed with Barack...I've seen it so many times before and I truly believe Orly is PSYCHO..

man alive I would like to sit down and talk with her...Orally Tits..hey I just named the new Bond Girl!!!

No comments: