Sunday, June 9, 2013

a case of you

Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and so sweet
Oh, I could drink a case of you, darling
And I would still be on my feet
Oh, I would still be on my feet.


 
well I haven't seen Peter Lance in the News-Press for a long time so maybe Wendy and Nipper are done protecting drunk drivers?? nawww...

but I did see in the News-Press (good job, Angel!!) that Martin Maguire, the dude who crashed into the motorcyclists causing irreparable harm to them, the NP says Maguire was high on beer and vicodin...apparently lots of people use this combo to get high...from bodybuilders to trustfunders...

beer and vicodin..alcohol and narcotics...now that is real smart

 
and I'm always curious about the lawyers who would defend these individuals, ie drunk drivers....we know all about Darryl Genis who is in hiding now..we know how Darryl defends drunk drivers by making them out to be poor l'il victims of a cruel world and police brutality!!

but Martin Maguire's defender is an attorney named Christine Voss...apparently she was fired from her job in Riverside as a public defender because she complained about sexual harrassment, gender discrimination and a bunch of other stuff coming out of the Public Defender's office, which is run by a black dude named Gary Windom....well anyhoo a bunch of shenanigans were going down in Riverside County DA's office and Christine was the only woman who could do something about all the complaints from other lawyers against Windom and his posse of sexist lawyers..the lawsuit contends that one male attorney named Peter Salisis made unwanted sexual advances toward a female in the office..she told him she was engaged and to bugger off, but he sent her a case of wine! what a loser!! no means no dude!!


 
but the suit goes on and on about all the abuse the gals took from Riverside public lawyers..

whew, I'll be watching this one but I don't know what Christine looks like....I can't find a pic of her anywheres...

so you know what that means? it means I gotta take my own picture of her..and I will come the next hearing for Martin Maguire-6/13/13 with Clifford R Anderson SB10...

vicodin, beer, DUI, sexual harassment, discrimination, a case of wine?? lawyers named Christine defending stoners named Martin??
 

and Joni singing in my ear: "I am as constant as a northern star."
And I said, "Constantly in the darkness,
Where's that at?
If you want me I'll be in the bar."

the bar Joni? where's that at???

ok judges and lawyers...Hill, Adams, Anderson et al....I don't want any bullshit on this one...no motions to dismiss or move the trial to Santa Maria, no unreasonable searches excuses, no nutjob courtroom theatrics (except from me).... what I do want is a nice long sentence for the stoner Maguire....he owes the victims of his crime...err, alleged crime

I will accept nothing less...

No comments: