Monday, June 17, 2013

helplessly hoping

her harlequin hovers nearby...


well no harlequins but plenty of cops and dudes were hovering near Kelly Hoover, the spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Dept...it was Coffee with a Cop today and I didn't realize it so had to go back home to get my camera because my cell phone sucks at taking pictures..then I got some shots butt the visit with the cops was almost over...


I watched them for awhile in front of Starbuck's in Carp and everyone seemed in good spirits on a cool cloudy day...Sheriff Brown was there looking official..some police cruisers, some citizens talking with the deputies...Kelly Hoover hobnobbing with folks all smiley and pretty...good pick, Sheriff Brown!! you got my vote...

[update] whoa wait a minute Kelly..can you explain this: Nov 4, 2012 ... By KELLY HOOVER, NEWS-PRESS CORRESPONDENT. November 4, 2012 12: 34 AM...she used to work for the News-Press???? this could change everything..sniff sniffle...stay tuned..

I took some pictures of Kelly and tried to get a frontal shot but she kept turning away like she was shy or something..then I zeroed in to talk to her but she ran into Starbucks, seemingly to avoid me!! what am I the creature from the Black Lagoon?? geez...


Sheriff Brown is sneaking a peek at Kelly!
 
anyway I wanted to thank the cops and deputies all over Santa Barbara for all the work they do esp dealing with drunk drivers....keep it up..the checkpoints, the stops, everything until people with alcohol issues wake up...

Coffee with a Cop is a fantastic program and those who are scared of the police would benefit the most if they stopped by to chat..that is if they can catch the one they wanna talk with!!

love isn't lying it's loose in a lady who lingers, saying she is lost..and choking on "hello"...

No comments: