Thursday, June 20, 2013

sweet little sixteen

all the cats wanna dance with....

Ryan Seacreast is plague upon humanity...he brought us the Kardashians reality show....I've watched it a few times for Kim's boobs, but it's just fluff and empty calories..

Ryan Seacrest is an embarrassment to white men everywhere

now I learn from the Montecito Journal and my pal Richard Mineards who lives for this kind of stuff, that a new reality show called "Montecito" will be thrust upon us soon...

they commenced shooting at the Polo Fields...just a stone's throw from where I live so that makes me special... I was there and saw some action....I was there with rockin' country star Brad Paisley and his girlfriend...here's some pictures...Brad's in the cowboy hat and I'm behind the tree...

according to Mineard's the show will be about Montecito women between the ages of 15 and 60 which is inneresting because those are my cut-off ages-15 and 60-no girls younger than 15 or older than 60!

ok so...15...hmmmmm....

well, I..uh..well anyway the women mentioned to be featured in A&E reality series, Montecito are names I've heard of before and I've seen them before and they look like a bunch of old whores and gold diggers!! Gene Montesano's ex-wife Arlene looks like Dracula and Patti Conners, the playboy bunny and tennis player Jimmy Conners' wife, well she looks bloated with Botox...say where's Rob Lowe's wife??

so who can I blame for turning Montecito into Wussyville? I blame anyone who bought Beanie Babies and made Ty Warner a billionaire; I blame any cokehead who spent time in Nippers; I blame the businesses who advertise in the Montecito Journal...

but most of all Ryan Seacrest, I blame you

No comments: