Wednesday, May 25, 2011

down on the corner...

out in the street

oh geez here we go again....I've never heard a bigger bunch of babies (no offense babies!!) in my life than the Milpas Association Anti-Homeless Coalition...first they blame the homeless, now they slam a business moving into the old Whitefoot Meat Market property...did any of these people get breast fed as children?? the ego is not the issue now, it's the id..the infantile part of the brain that's never satisfied and always crying "I want I want... gimme.... gimme..

there was a letter in the News-Press (where else) that was from an anonymous resident of the Milpas area..it was presented by Sharon Byrne, the chubby blonde chick from the Milp Ass..the letter goes on and on about how the guy's wife saw a transient peeing at night and how she cried and was afraid to shop at Trader Joe's...and on and on..I mean this is getting redickerous....these business owners need to check out their own properties..the guy from Tri County Produce for example seems to think that his rather ratty store is ok, but a homeless guy or gal walking by is not? Whaddya say.... how about a patch job, some slurry seal and restriping on the parking lot...let's see some pride of ownership, John-boy

so what needs to happen is these folks should go out and look at the area where they live..it's beautiful! I went to East Beach and it was cool.....and I saw some chick's ass hanging out but I'm not gonna write a letter to the council or the News-Press complaining....

then there's the Clark Estate..I think it would make a great homeless center..I'm serious! the Milp Ass would go crazy!!! put the folks to work on the upkeep..then the great beach below and all the way down to the Wharf....some people don't know how good they got it...

I'd rather have homeless folks walking around than these little fucks who create computer viruses...sitting around looking for ways to mess with your files, things you WORK on..they try to destroy..I would support the death penalty for people caught doing this..and I will fire the first round into their empty worthless little heads..

now, I have solved my virus issues ....I booted my computer from the restore disk and it let me return the operating system to where it was a few weeks ago, before the virus hit! and I didn't lose any files.....the computer is like a Time Machine and now we're friends again...I bought it dinner and a brand new antivirus program....it's clean as an East beach wave...

5 comments:

Monte Cito said...

Yeah, I like Tri County but your right. What is up with that ratty assed looking tri-county produce store and parking lot. I have to get over some culture shock to get into the store. I wonder if Tri County will survive the Fresh and Easy invasion.

Anonymous said...

You write all the time about Santa Barbara. And you live where? Carpinteria?

Mick Von Caw said...

yes I live in Carp..and I live in SB..and I live in Goleta...I am the wind beneath your wings

Anonymous said...

In a way, Mick lives inside each and every one of us.

Anonymous said...

Gawd, let's hope not. Mick is a pimple on the ass of society. I can't think of a more terrible waste of oxygen.