Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ladies Night....

ladies...if you need a private dick, I'm your man!
I got nothing better to do..I'm pretty sick of the internet right about now and am looking for a new job...a private detective would be cool....


there's two cases I'd love to work on..first we got Arnold....while his pals from ENRON were screwing California, Arnold was screwing Maria , the maid and apparently a bunch of other ladies...not that I'm surprised..what surprises me is how Californians keep falling for this Nazi!! anyhoo, Maria has hired a private investigator to probe Arnold's past, which had a lot of probing in it!! Geez Maria, didn't you have some suspicions when the maid's kid looked like Conan the Barbarian???

then I hear that the owner of the Clark Estate by the bird refuge died in New York at 104 years old....
Huguette Clark, the reclusive copper heiress, dies at 104
With her mansions empty, she lived in N.Y. hospital rooms for decades;
the criminal investigation into handling of her fortune continues


I 've always loved the area around the estate....it's so Santa Barbara..lately I've noticed lots of work there, cutting down trees..and shady accountants being investigated for stealing from the old broad...as a young girl she was kinda cute but..... old money is very creepy....like Arnold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old money may be creepy, but it's not as scary as mentally ill people with money