Thursday, May 19, 2011

the Police....

da doo doo doo da daa daa daa...

ok so SB Mayor Helene Schneider appeared yesterday on Lanny Ebenstein's radio show, AM 1290, a subsidiary of the News-Press propaganda media monopoly....AM 1290 ranks very low on the ratings totem pole, but don't miss the Baron Ron Heron's show with traffic reports every ten minutes!!

Lanny's topic was the cops situation in Santa Barbara..I swear to God, Santa Barbara is turning into the Daddy City...all these sniveling spineless members of Team Wendy want their Daddy Policemen to protect them from the big green monster!!

the notion that Lanny Ebenstein wants more cops on the street to cut down crime or what he perceives as crime is ludicriss dawg.....why? because Lanny was the target of a lawsuit from 14 of his neighbors who said his properties were causing an increase in crime in a Eureka neighborhood..his house was being operated as a grow house and the electrical wasn't up to code among other things....Lanny's got my nomination for Slumlord of the Year....

and after accusing the neighbors of not having their facts straight, Lanny settled with them....ok we know that..

so my question seemed like a good one to ask Lanny on his radio show...he said call in if you want to join the conversation..so I called 564-1290 and some dude answered the phone..he said do you have a question for Helene and I said I got a question for Lanny....the dude said what's your question and I said I'd like to ask Lanny how he feels about 14 of his neighbors in Eureka suing him for operating a grow house.....and being a bad landlord..

the call screener said to me: that's a personal question, do you have a question for Helene that is germane to the subject..I said: it is germane because Lanny caused his neighbors to call the cops many times for his grow house problems.. and he's talking to Helene about cops....if we had more responsible home and business owners, we wouldn't need so many cops!!!

the guy asked again if I had a question for Helene... I said "are you going to let me ask Lanny a question?"..the guy said it's not germane..I said: are you going to let me ask Lanny a question, yes or no.....the guy paused and finally said no...so I hung up....whatever happened to free speech?? the News-Press is protecting Lanny, the little sonofabitch!!

and after listening for a while it was clear that Helene knew tons more about Santa Barbara than Lanny...she smoked him on every topic..here's how Lanny talks.... uh uh uh uh uh duh...

but I say to folks like Mayor Helene why do you give the time of day to these hypocrites? why doesn't Helene just say she will not interview with anyone from the News-Press until Wendy's labor law violations are resolved....would the city do business with a company that is known for such corruption? no!

just say it Helene: I as a Public Official, will not correspond in a serious manner with the News-Press or her affiliates until such time the labor law violations are resolved; and until such time they stop enabling faux professor/ faux economic expert Lanny Ebenstein to write his whacky drivel as guest editorialist..

signed_________________________

sealed, and delivered....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know how many people actually listen to 1290, but it should provide an accurate accounting of what Helene Schneider actually said. No guarantees of that in print.